Location: Riihimäki – Lahti, Luumäki
Client: Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency
Description: The project replaced the current JKV system, and implemented Ebiloop KC and LC components with a similar JKV system that make use of ADTRANZ encoders.
The project consisted of:
– Design modifications to the JKV system
– The acquisition all material needed for the project (the customer supplied balises and encoders).
– Drafted drawings of any work-related designs that were subject to change.
– Drafting changes, incl. encoder connections and power supply designs.
– Participation in deployment, testings and possible off-site testing (SAT).
– Modifications to signaling system cabinets.
– Installation of control lines for signal light transformers and encoders in the cabinets.
– Updating the changes on required diagrams.
Duration: 8 months.
Date of completion: 12/2016